I am very happy, and honored to receive the blogger’s Sunshine Award, again!
I would like to thank Faith at Faithrises, for nominating me for this wonderful award! I have already received it once before, but I can promise you, it never gets old! I like Faithrises’ site because you never really know what you are going to get when you come to visit. Sometimes there is a nice, informative article, then the next time, a lovely photo with a scripture beneath it. I like to be kept guessing. So, thank you, Faith, for remembering me!
The Sunshine Award Rule:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers - Yeah, I cut this down a bit…
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
1. My middle name is Ione.
2. Quilts are my favorite gift.
3. I clap left-handed.
4. I’ve moved over 40 times in my life.
5. I played the trumpet in high school.
6. My mother wrote romance novels.
7. I hate cooking.
9. I enjoy eating meat — preferably steaks, pork chops, and pot roast.
10. I hate camping….with a passion.
Here are the blogs I would like to pass this award on to:
1. My Poor Mom - Some of these stories sound like things I would do…I really like the way this guy tells his story.
2. The Bat Doc - This site is cute, plus sometimes it is nice to have a short, sweet, to-the-point post to read.
3. Oyiabrown - I like the jokes here. Very interesting site. My favorite post at the moment is the Simple Southern Alarm….excellent!
4. Honesttogodjo - This site has an upbeat, friendly feel to it. I like it’s light nature..
5. My Life Uncut…Almost - This is another happy site, though Anne is going through some really hard things in her life. You have to read about her daughter’s reaction to her getting nominated for The Sunshine award..I know, I know. She’s already gotten it, but I don’t care. I do what I want…
6. The Christian Gazette - This site is very informative, and really busy throughout the day. There is more going on at this site in one day than there is on mine in a week! Check it out; you’ll like it!
So, I know that it isn’t the requested 10 – 12, but I am running out of time to write today, and I wanted to get this out there.
Thank you again, Faith! I appreciate you remembering me! And congratulations to the next set of nominees!!
Love ya, Mean It,