I got tagged by Karyl @ ilovethishusbandandwifestuff Thanks for tagging me and for the question!
‘Tag – you’re it!’ – The rules:
- You must post these rules.
- Answer the question the “tagger” listed for you in their post,
- And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
So, I’ve posted the rules. and now I need to answer the question the person who tagged me asked me, which was: “”What was your most joyful moment?”
I’ve actually had quite a few most joyful moments, so it is hard to pick the crowning one. I would have to say that it was the moment God Himself through a prophetic team I’d never even heard of, told me and the entire congregation of the church I attended that it was His Will that I keep the baby I was pregnant with…Rebekkah. I guess I really felt humbled that my problem was important enough to Him that He would tell me publically, with witnesses and with all the church leadership in attendance, and silence the judgments around me. I imagine my feelings at that moment might have resembled those of the woman who had been caught in adultery, and yet Jesus didn’t let anyone around her judge her, and then He chose not to judge her Himself. I can’t wait to physically tell Jesus Thank You for that.
Now my nominees and the questions for them:
- My Life Uncut…Almost - What do you miss about living in Texas?
- Rendezvous With Renee - What is the one thing that you like the most about yourself?
- Hobbling Around - If you could have a comic book character designed after you, would you want to be the hero, or the bad guy?
- Backwards 222 - Who is your favorite human being on this earth right at this moment?
- Adurna Blue - If you could marry a man with the perfect last name, what would that name be?
- Terry 1954 - What was the time that you laughed the hardest in your whole life?
- Kathyplashley - If you could change just one thing about the American public school system, what would it be?
- Originalapplejunkie - Which parable that Jesus told means the most to you, and why?
- Forhisgloryandpraise - When you get to heaven, besides Jesus, who would you like to sit down and have a conversation with?
- Whatidesiredtosay - What is the absolute best customer service call you’ve ever received?
- Creative Noodling - Describe how a marriage between you and Kyle @ Mew Tube would begin and end..lol!