I would like to thank Genie at Genie Speaks for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Genie writes a lovely blog about her spiritual journey, and like me, you can find a little bit of everything there. She writes, but she also posts photographs, and it is just a peaceful place to visit. So, I am very honored that she has passed this award to me, since I think her site epitomizes the name One Lovely Blog.. :-)
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post – Check!
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate a blogger — Yes, I changed it…
* Contact your chosen blogger to let him/her know
My daughter Rebekkah will be sharing the seven facts about me….(In her own voice…)
1. My mother, when she finds a movie she likes, watches it over and over, until she knows it by rote. These movies, by the way, are not at all movies you’d expect her to fixate on.
2. Mom is not fond of her curly hair, even though women across the world would kill for a perm half that good, and she gets it for free!
3. I’ve never seen anyone smoke a cigarette, talk on the phone, and drive a stick-shift vehicle with half of her dexterity.
4. Mom washes her face with a plain bar of soap. Just plain old soap.
5. She’s a boots girl…not tennis shoes.
6. Mom can not carry a tune to save her life….
7. In all of my years, I’ve rarely seen her finish an entire soda.
Thanks to Rebekkah, for making me sound even more like a freak than I already thought I was…lol!! Ok. Now to nominate someone to pass this on to. I follow a lot of sites, so I’m going to try to choose one that I haven’t nominated before.
Mike and Brandy at Purposeful Pruning – This is a relatively new site for me, but I always like a new twist, and two young married people writing a blog together is just too sweet for words. Plus, they consider Maltese dogs their babies, and I’m just that same kind of pet owner…A mom to mammals.. :-) They love each other, and they love the Lord. Check them out..I think you’ll understand why I nominated them.
So, thank you again, Genie, for the nomination!!