Today has already started out crappy, and I’m going to write about it with the hopes of getting a grip on myself.
I can’t seem to escape the hell that is Chef right now. I made it a whopping 24 hours of ignoring him before I broke down and answered the stupid telephone. Why???? It never works out well for me!! As usual, he starts off with, “I’m just making sure you are doing ok.” What a load of nonsense! Because it was quickly followed up with, “I can’t get my modem to work.” I didn’t care about his problem, and told him he’d have to call the people he got it from and get them to help him. After a few minutes, when he realized I really wasn’t going to drop everything, run over, and install his modem for him, he hung up. This morning, it was that he needed a shower..could he take one here? I reluctantly agreed, and guess who he brought with him??? T!!! So much for the break-up. Needless to say, he didn’t get to stay and take a shower. What on God‘s Green Earth am I doing here? How do you make these people go away?
Of course, I can be mad at him all I want, but the sad reality is that no one was holding a gun to my head, making me answer his stupid phone call. I need to know— does one ever get over this codependency crap, or am I doomed to be used by this person forever????
Sorry for the anger, but it is directed mainly at myself. I’m a weak idiot.
- Could meth be in your house? (newsnet5.com)
- Meth vaccine shows promising results in early tests (medicalxpress.com)
- Meth trafficker allegedly flushed his confession (miamiherald.com)
- Missouri mom charged with smoking meth with 13-year-old (kansascity.com)
- Crowdfund a Meth Lab for Science (motherboard.vice.com)
- Southwest Missouri mom charged with smoking meth with 13-year-old (stltoday.com)
- Meth may cure your flu (newsfixnow.com)
- Cry Myself to Death: Poem (marcys.wordpress.com)
- Meth: The Pharmaceutical Ad (blippitt.com)