It would seem that Chef has reconsidered his position and has agreed to give me my uncontested divorce. Since I was quick to post his stupidity, I felt it was only right to post that he had come to his senses again rather quickly. Thank you, Chef.
Of course, he hasn’t actually signed the paperwork yet, but I just have this feeling he won’t back out again. Color.Me.Happy.
Now on to another subject. I’m thinking that I’m going to probably have to move out of my
little ghetto home. This week, Tulsa had a gruesome set of murders, (read about it here –4 Women Murdered) in the apartments next to mine. Yes. You could literally see the apartments from our courtyard. Earlier in the week, we had a gang shooting in the parking lot where my car is usually parked. It’s getting a tad bit hot in the ghetto, and after talking to Ernie and Diane, I’m thinking that it would probably be better if I found a new residence in a safer zone. Fox 23 here in Tulsa aired a piece talking about how out of the 6 murders that had happened in Tulsa in 2013, 5 of them happened over here where I live. It doesn’t inspire me to feel safe.
What is even creepier is that two of the women that were murdered were 23-year-old twins named Rebekah and Caytlyn. Now if you are new around here, let me fill you in. My daughters, while not twins, are named Rebekkah (24) and Caitlyn (21). That made my skin crawl. I’m currently researching whether or not I can get out of my lease, and if I can, I’m thinking of heading to live in Tahlequah. I have excellent friends there, and it seems cheaper and safer to live there. So, if you would, say a little prayer that God direct me where He wants me. Thanks!!
I’m exhausted from my battle of wills with Chef, so I’m going to take a flu-induced nap. TTYL!
- DIY Divorce (theeverydaywarrior.com)
- Suspect in Tulsa shooting spree pleads not guilty (seattletimes.com)
- Four Women Found Shot To Death In Tulsa Apartment (dreamindemon.com)
- Mom: Daughter found dead in Tulsa was trying to reclaim life (kansas.com)
- You Have Got To Be Kidding Me, Chef. (birdmartin.wordpress.com)
- Tulsa stunned after four women found shot to death (rawstory.com)
- Suspect in Tulsa shooting spree pleads not guilty (newsok.com)
- Man arrested in Tulsa’s 8th killing of 2013 (newsok.com)
- Man Wanted In Connection With Quadruple Homicide Arrested In Kansas (kake.com)