Awhile back, I discovered this fantastic website called Fiverr.com.
I’m not even going to write anything. I’ll let the pictures say it for themselves.
I’m going to preface this next picture. First of all, I’ve always wanted to make a living doing something I enjoy. I had it pretty narrowed down to writing, logic problems, or photography. Unfortunately, I wasn’t thinking outside the box…like this guy:
Note the arrows. This guy has a perfect vote. That means all 42 people who paid him $5 to get drunk and say something gave him a perfect score. He’s got 2 gigs he’s presently working on, and his average turnaround time per order is 12 hours. Impressive.
You guys have got to check this stuff out. People are nuts!!
- How to Make Money Online Through Fiverr (freelancerkenya.com)
- What Is Fiverr And Is It Worth Trying? (utruthkn.wordpress.com)
- What is Fiverr? (beknowledged.wordpress.com)
- Im On Fiverr NOW! (gothikandis.wordpress.com)
- Check out Fiverr for buying and selling writing services (writeontheworld.wordpress.com)
- It Pays to Be Weird: Make Money Online by Signing Up to Fiverr and Sell Your ‘Gigs’ for at Least $5 Each (katenews2day.com)
- Fiverr Offers Cheap Outside The Box Marketing But Watch Your Step (hypebot.com)