Thank you Melody at the The Donkey Whisperer for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogging Award. The fact that I can still win an award when the rest of my life seems to be melting all around me is kind of cool.
Seven facts about me:
(1) I was born in Austin, Texas.
(2) I think I would be an excellent stalker if my pride would allow me to sink that low.
(3) I am equally a Cat Person and a Dog Person. I love animals.
(4) I have a deathly fear of medians on a highway. I’ve never hit one, but I figure the odds that I eventually will are going up.
(5) I have had every single one of my ribs broken.
(6) I pray the Lord helps me go through this separation without letting me turn hateful and bitter.
(7) I dream of writing a book one day. I really, really want to be a writer.
In return, I’d like to nominate the following bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
I literally have hundreds of people I could give this award to, but since I don’t have that kind of patience right now, I’m going with these three. But please know, I love you all!!
Thanks again, Melody!!