Thank you to Lori at Lori Schulz Children’s Ministry and Christian Ministry for giving me The Versatile Blogger Award. I am completely psyched about getting this award, and I don’t care if I look like a complete geek. It is wonderful that someone thinks what I write is worth reading, even if I can be somewhat disturbing!
Thank you, Lori!
In accepting this award,these are some rules I have follow:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
2. Let them know that you nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog post.
So here are 7 random facts about me: I am going to try to be random enough to surprise my daughter Caitlyn (bugletto), who was disappointed with my answers yesterday when I was tagged…so Caitie..let me know if I succeed. ( I know all of them won’t surprise you…just let me know if ONE of them does..lol)
1. I originally started this blog because I got mad at my sister, Shawn. I set it up, then never wrote in it because I calmed back down.
2. I have been trying to grow my hair to my waist for 43 years now, and it just never quite makes it there.
3. I pay for two storage rooms because I don’t want to get rid of the stuff that won’t fit in my house. I haven’t actually seen my stuff in about a year.
4. I am deathly afraid of silence, so a tv or radio is always making noise in my house.
5. Pink Floyd is my favorite band of all time — Wish You Were Here still makes me cry.
6. I live close to the ghetto, so I answer my door with a gun and a German Shepherd these days.
7. I am a huge The Office fan — my husband owns a Dundie Award!
Now for the 15 Bloggers that I enjoy reading: This time, I’m going to nominate some different ones, since most of the people I read won’t play along…
20 Lines A Day (No, not because I write here, too. I’m dwarfed over there by REAL talent!)
I could have gone on and on, but these are some of the blogs that I visit on a daily basis and am never disappointed by what I find there..
Have a great day!!