I’ve been given a lot of advice.
And I value every single word of it, because whether or not I will be able to follow it or not, I know it was given to me because someone cared about what was going on in my life. That is very precious to me. So, today I decided to put into practice one of the tidbits of advice I’d been given. I’m going to write about the things in my life that are going well.
1. I’m all caught up on my shows because I don’t have to share my tv remote with anyone anymore.
2. I haven’t had to watch one single Cops episode all week. This might be what heaven feels like.
3. My bedroom had been blessedly free of gaseous emissions all week.🙂 (You guys can be pretty gross. I’m just saying….)
4. I’ve taken many a two-hour bath without anyone pounding on my bathroom door wanting to use the facilities.
5. I eat whatever I want to eat. Chef’s favorite is fried chicken. Fried chicken is my least favorite.🙂
6. The kitchen stays clean because I clean up after myself. As a matter of fact, so does the entire rest of the house.
7. Turns out, I’m less expensive when I’m only paying for myself.
8. I went one whole day without brushing my hair. It is really long, curly, tangley and I just let it fly free and wild. The neighbors looked at me weird when I went outside to check the mail.
9. I’m wearing my oldest, rattiest shirt ever right now, and it feels like the finest silk. It is torn, stained, and about 4 sizes too big. In other words, it is perfect for mourning.
10. A guy hit on me today when I was buying coffee at Quik-Trip. No. I don’t want to date, but it was nice to know I hadn’t lost the ability to be somewhat interesting to the opposite sex.
I think I’m going to make it, guys. Thank you for all of the encouragements, prayers, and general friendship comments. I hope God blesses every single one of you!!