It has been awhile since I actively participated in the Blogging Awards, and frankly, I have kind of missed it. It gets pretty old just talking about crappy marriages, angry ex-husbands, cyber-stalkers, bikers, or mind-bending drug addictions. Enough already!! Let’s go back to having some fun!
My fellow blogger, Stu at Something to Stu Over (the link is at the bottom of this post. WP is messing up links at the moment) nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Stu is a Christian writer and ministry leader with an edge – he has made mistakes and actually learned from them. In my book. the Christians who have fallen flat on their faces, and gotten back up, dusted off the dirt, and kept on walking forward, those are the people I want to learn from and who have my full respect. Trust me, I don’t respect easily. I love most people; respect is harder. Stu has my respect. So, I would like to thank him for nominating me for this award, and tell him, you deserved your nomination more than I did. Well done, Stu!
Here are the rules
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So, I’ve already done 1, 2, and now we’re up to 3. Seven facts about myself.
A) My Myers-Brigg’s profile is INTJ – The Scientist.
B) I think personality tests are a bunch of nonsense.
C) I once joined EHarmony, and in six months, they only found two people they thought would be compatible with my personality type.
D) Both of the men they matched me up with were recent widowers and were dealing with their losses with alcohol.
E) I still wanted to date one of them, but The Scientist in me chose to end any further contact before I ended up with another Chef.
F) I’ve made $.21 from my Yahoo article about this blog.
G) I adopted a tiny kitten so the puppies would grow up not killing cats. Her name is Piper aka Little Foot. She’s super tiny!
Number 4 is to nominate 15 bloggers. Not.A.Chance.That.Was.Ever.Going.To.Happen.
Instead, I will nominate 4. That is what my attention level is capable of. Here goes!
1. Victoria Visits – http://victoriasvisits.wordpress.com/ – One of my dearest friends who has been having so much fun vacationing, she has been neglecting me.
2. I’m Just Sayin’ – http://amylou2u.blogspot.com/ – My sister-in-law who went on a cool rant today about rude Christians. I love her! Plus, after I tossed some publicity her way, her blog ended up down for days. The changes look great, though. I hope she has as much fun blogging as I do!
3. My Vegan Heart Blog – http://myveganheartblog.wordpress.com/ – Another of my dearest blog friends who has the most awesome comment fights on my site. I always end up siding with her. She’s obviously right all the time.🙂
4. Home To Go – http://hometogo232.wordpress.com/ – Diane is my adopted mother and the calming voice of reason and hope when my life gets unmanageable. She has lived first hand some of the horrible things I just went through, and I tend to follow her advice before anyone else’s.
I hope you will check out Stu’s site, Something to Stu Over – http://stubaby777.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/nomination-for-the-very-inspiring-blog-award/.
Thanks, Stu, for remembering me!!!